Monday, December 8, 2008

The End of the Beginning

Well, its been fun. Thats about the best summery of the semester i can give. To be honest, I wanted to be the in the UC just because PTJ sounded like an awesome professor. I was taking an IR class at the time I heard about the World Politics class and decided to check it out. After reading into i thought it would be cool. Little did i know I would meet my best friends here. (Aww moment everyone). But decided that i learned more than I ever could have expected. Although I talked the least and did not understand a good quarter of what was going, I still learned more than all of high school when it comes to world politics. I came into this thinking it would be like my IR class where we look at each part of the world and analyze its relations relative to the world. Boy was I wrong.

Now it is the end and I have nothing else to say. Thanks for the ride and remember that Mama D is watching you. GO TEAM!

No comments: