Monday, December 8, 2008

Final Reflection

Overall I think my UC experience was a good one. I enjoyed meeting everyone and I think I formed some good friendships. Although the class wasn’t really something I’m interested in and although I didn’t really talk a lot, I learned a lot listening to everyone. I learned a lot about the different IR theories and enjoyed Professor Jackson’s teaching. I will admit though that throughout most of the class I felt like I never really knew what was going on which was really frustrating at times. Originally I was really upset I was put in the world politics UC because I had my heart set on the Politics in the U.S. UC, but with the people I met here I don’t regret deciding to do this UC.

As for my first semester of college, It wasn’t as bad as I thought it might be, but It definitely wasn’t as good either. I can’t expect the straight A’s that I got in high school and that is something that I will have to adjust to. But I’ve had a lot of fun!

No comments: