Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm a maverick too

So I missed class on Tuesday because of Rosh Hashanah. I would like to wish everyone, Shanah Tovah!!! Second of all, I would like to let everyone know Mama D is on vacation and might be back soon. Okay now to the serious stuff. Since I cannot comment on the stuff discussed Tuesday, I’ll talk about the Vice Presidential Debate. I thought that it was the most interesting and entertaining debate to date. Though I am not the biggest fan of Sarah Palin, I thought that she held up to my expectations. She was not the best debater, but she was able to not mess up. What I found interesting was her comment about the third graders. I did not find that to be very vice presidential. That seemed a bit unprofessional. I don't know if her point was to seem all American or “Joe Six Pack” but I didn't buy into it.

So now that I have talked Palin, time to address something else: the video. Due to unforeseen circumstances on Wednesday, our group had to delay our project till this weekend. Though under a tighter time constraint, we were able to pull it off. Go Team!!! So to end this short post, I will quote Tina Fey from SNL this week,

“To all of you playing a drinking game.....MAVERICK!”

No comments: