Monday, October 13, 2008

Maury is on in only ONE HOUR!!!!!!!!

Friday’s class was amazing!!!! We talk about so much. But anyway, to more serious matters, the simulation on Tuesday was a lot more enjoyable than I thought it would have been. Though after learning that our group was the first American Auto Manufacturers to want the removal of domestic content rules, I thought we did something wrong. I went to read people’s blogs the same day and then saw that a whole bunch of people agreed with my side and thought that we won the debate. I was surprised. I personally had stuff prepared to answer questions with but none of that was relevant. I found a way to “BS” my way out of the question on how the Ford Focus was $1,000 cheaper than the Honda Civic. People actually thought that we made a good argument that made all groups somewhat happy.

Now to something on a funny note, my paper is already completed and turned in. HA! But seriously, the issue of space can be taken many different ways. After talking to people about their papers, I realized that we all had different view points on the issue. Though we all talked about all three IR theories we still ended up with different ways of addressing the question.
Now as I sit here waiting for Maury, I will leave you all with some words of advice:

“Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ...” - Louis Hector Berlioz

No comments: